Part-Time Software Developer (Remote)
About Audo AI
Audo AI is bringing state of the art artificial intelligence to the media processing industry through simple-to-use, powerful, developer-facing APIs. Audo AI APIs will radically improve every stage in digital media processing from capturing and enhancing to editing and distribution empowering businesses to create amazing new experiences.
Hold up, what does that actually mean?
Check out our website audo.ai to see where we are at the moment. We’re starting with the audio processing space. So far we have implemented deep noise removal, and we have plans for implementing real-time audio super-resolution, reverb removal, along with a number of audio-processing related APIs, and that’s just the start.
About this role
- Fluent in React
- Experience with frontend development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Enjoy writing code and thinking about how to make applications simpler, more organized, and cleaner
- Backend Python experience
- Interest and some understanding of machine learning and deep learning methods
- Experience working with startups
About the team
We’re engineers who have experience building media processing tools, state of the art deep learning models, and scalable and clean code. You’ll be working closely with us to build out the next generation media processing software!
Pay & hours
- Flexible schedule, up to 20 hours a week (with potential for more hours during the summer)
To apply, send us your resume and/or a link to your GitHub to email@example.com and we will follow up shortly.